chicken with sauce
- Dutch Pot
- 4 Chicken thighs skinned / deboned
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4 garlic clove smashed
- 1/4 cup Low sodium Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- black pepper to taste
- Low sodium chicken broth more liquid to cover chicken
- 3 tbsp oil to saute' chicken
- Sauté onions and garlic in 3 tbs oil.
- Add the chicken and brown for 10 mins uncovered on medium high heat stirring (add more oil if needed). Add the soy sauce, water, ginger, rice vinegar and black pepper. Continue to cook and stir to mix.
- Pour enough chicken broth to cover the chicken. Give a stir. Cover, turn heat to medium low and simmer for 45 minutes. The heat should just be a nice medium to low simmer of a boil.
- Serve with the rice of your choice. ENJOY!