Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
a delightful combination of peanut butter and chocolate
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 24 pcs chocolate candy
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine peanut butter, sugar and eggs in bowl until blended and smooth. Shape dough into 24 balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until set. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 2 dozen cookies
Other chocolates that do not melt completely, can be used for the top of the cookies. Before placing chocolate on the top of the dough, be sure to press the tops with the back of a teaspoon for an indentation so you can place the chocolate in the indent.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Make these cookies any way you like 'em
Servings 5 dozen (up to)
- Cookie sheet
- 1 14 oz can Sweetened condensed milk (your brand choice)
- 3/4 to 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or almond extract
- 2 cups Hungry Jack pancake mix
- In a large bowl, beat condensed milk, peanut butter, egg and extract until smooth.
- *Add the pancake mix; mix well. Chill at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1 inch ball. Roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Flatten with a fork in a crisscross pattern. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned, do not overbake. Cool.
*Any way you like ’em: Stir 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, nuts, raisins or flaked coconut into dough. Then proceed as directed.